Do-It-Yourself or DIY Membership for NPOs allows organizations and their staff to utilize CMNtv Media Training, Equipment and Resources to produce media exclusively in support of their Organization's mission.
Eligible Non-Profit Organizations receive discounts on membership and class fees for their staff to learn and produce their own media.
- Your organization must be a registered Non-Profit Organization.
- Residency of NPO and Non-Profit status is verified via Tax Exempt IRS ID Number provided to CMNtv and NPO headquarters address.
- Resident DIY Membership for NPOs is open to NPOs with headquarters located in a current funding city:
Auburn Hills, Berkley, Oakland Twp, Royal Oak, Rochester, Troy
- Non-Resident DIY Membership for NPOs is open
to non-profit organizations located in all other cities.
- A designated contact person may register their Non-Profit Organization's membership and pay online below, in person at CMNtv or over the phone.
- The membership will be registered under the organization's name and list the contact info of the organization AND a single, designated staff contact person.
- Residency of the NPO's headquarters and tax exempt status will be verified by CMNtv Staff via IRS Tax ID number and address. You will be contacted by CMNtv prior to final membership activation and NPO staff registration.
- For more information, please see our Membership FAQ.
- There are two levels of DIY NPO Membership.
- Each level allows a different total number of your NPO Staff to receive CMNtv Membership under your NPO account.
- Your NPO may have up to 5 or up to 10 staff members covered under your NPO account.
- Pricing of each level is determined by location of your organization's headquarters (Resident or Non-Resident).