- Your organization must be a registered Non-Profit Organization.
- Residency of NPO and Non-Profit status is verified via Tax Exempt IRS ID Number provided to CMNtv and headquarters address.
- Resident Media Board Only Membership for NPOs is open to NPOs with headquarters located in a current funding city:
Auburn Hills, Berkley, Oakland Twp, Royal Oak, Rochester, Troy
- Non-Resident Media Board Only Membership for NPOs is open
to non-profit organizations located in all other cities.
- A designated contact person may register their Non-Profit Organization's membership and pay online below, in person at CMNtv or over the phone.
- The membership will be registered under the organization's name and list the contact info of the organization AND your designated contact person.
- Residency of the NPO's headquarters and tax exempt status will be verified by CMNtv Staff via IRS Tax ID number. You will be contacted by CMNtv prior to final membership activation.
- For more information, please see our Membership FAQ.