Show Submission Confirmation - File from CMNtv Edit Suite
You have successfully submitted a show for playback on CMNtv.
A copy of your Playback Request form has been emailed to you for your records.
DOES YOUR FILE HAVE THE CORRECT NAME?
Did you name your exported file correctly?
You may go back to your Edit Suite iMac and change your file name if needed.
File Name Format:
(Title) (Episode Number) (Date)
File Name Example:
My Show 001 042516
WHEN WILL MY SHOW AIR?
- The CMNtv schedule starts on Monday.
- Program Director, Kevin Eckert, creates the next week's TV schedule each Friday.
- All programs must be submitted by 12pm Friday to be included in the following week's schedule.
- View the Program Schedule
You are finished! Staff will transfer your file from your Edit Suite to the CMNtv Playback System.
After it is transferred to the CMNtv Playback System, staff will delete the Playback file from your edit suite.
- This frees up space on your hard drive partition.
- You footage files and project files in Final Cut Pro X will remain on your edit suite.
- You may re-export these programs again if you wish.
- NO FOOTAGE OR PROJECT FILES WILL BE DELETED without staff and member discussion.