Show Submission Confirmation - File from Member Drive
You have successfully submitted a show for playback on CMNtv.
A copy of your Playback Request form has been emailed to you for your records.
DOES YOUR FILE HAVE THE CORRECT NAME?
Did you name your exported file correctly?
File Name Format:
(Title) (Episode Number) (Date)
File Name Example:
My Show 001 042516
WHEN WILL MY SHOW AIR?
- The CMNtv schedule starts on Monday.
- Program Director, Kevin Eckert, creates the next week's TV schedule each Friday.
- All programs must be submitted by 12pm Friday to be included in the following week's schedule.
- View the Program Schedule
- Go to the Playback Room.
- Give your hard drive or flash stick to a staff member.
- Tell them you have completed a Playback Request Form and wish to deliver your show file.
- Staff will copy your file into the CMNtv Playback System.
Depending on the length of your program and the its file size, loading the file into our system may take some time. You may wait in the lobby or come back later to retrieve your flash stick or hard drive. It will be placed on the pickup table in the lobby.