How Does it Work?
In a relaxed studio environment, Non-Profit Organization representatives engage in friendly conversation with a CMNtv host for 8-12 minutes, answering questions about their organization's purpose, goals and events.
The result is a painless promotional video that plays on CMNtv, and can be used by the NPO in whatever way they choose thereafter - posted on their website, their FaceBook Page, YouTube account and other social media.
What Does the Reaching Out Service Include?
Reaching Out includes:
- One 8-12 minute interview segment to be included on the CMNtv TV series Reaching Out, produced by CMNtv Staff.
- Generous airing of your Reaching Out segment on CMNtv's Cable and Streaming Internet Channel for the first month after recording and additional airings throughout the year.
- One DVD copy of the final program.
- Free Uploading of your Reaching Out episode to CMNtv's Video on Demand Website.
- The means to post the video to your NPO's website & social media.
Where can I watch Reaching Out?
Reaching Out Air Times
Comcast & WOW Cable Channel 18 in Auburn Hills, Berkley, Clawson, Ferndale, Huntington Woods, Oakland Township, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Royal Oak, Troy
Simultaneous Online Streaming:
- Monday 1pm & 8pm
- Tuesday 5pm
- Wednesday 9:30am
- Friday 3:30pm
- Saturday 5pm
Watch Online Anytime VIDEO ON DEMAND:
What Does it Cost?
- Non-Profit Organizations pay $75.
- Each NPO must provide proof of IRS Non-Profit Status.
- Each NPO is limited to one Reaching Out production per year.
How do I sign up?
Sign up using the form below. After, you will be contacted by CMNtv Production Coordinator Amy Ingalls to get started.