How Does it Work?
In a relaxed studio environment, Non-Profit Organization representatives engage in friendly conversation with a CMNtv host for 8-12 minutes, answering questions about their organization's purpose, goals and events.
The result is a painless promotional video that plays on CMNtv, and can be used by the NPO in whatever way they choose thereafter.
What Does the Reaching Out Include?
Reaching Out includes:
- One 8-12 minute interview segment to be included on the CMNtv series Reaching Out.
- Generous airing of your Reaching Out segment on CMNtv's Cable and Streaming Internet Channel for the first month after recording and additional airings throughout the year.
- One card of basic information about your NPO on CMNtv's Media Board.
- Up to 4 additional cards on CMNtv's Media Board to promote your NPO's non-fee based events.
- One DVD of the final program.
- Free Uploading of your Reaching Out episode to CMNtv's Video on Demand Website.
- The means to post the video to your NPO's website & social media.
Where can I watch Reaching Out?
Reaching Out Air Times
Comcast & WOW Channel 18
& Streaming Internet Channel
- Monday 1pm & 8pm
- Tuesday 5pm
- Wednesday 9:30am
- Friday 3:30pm
- Saturday 5pm
What Does it Cost?
- Non-Profit Organizations pay $75.
- Each NPO must provide proof of IRS Non-Profit Status.
- Each NPO is limited to one Reaching Out production per year.
How do I sign up?
Call CMNtv and ask for Patty Brown: 248-589-7778
Or sign up and pay online using the form below.