Michigan Town Hall Live
Monday, April 25, 2011 - 6-7pm
Open to the Public
CALL IN: 248.589.7778
Tuesday 11am * Wednesday 10pm * Saturday 5pm * Sunday 11pm
Join CMNtv and The Oakland Press for a conversation on the the issues facing Michigan today. Host Charlie Langton moderates a discussion on Michigan's Medical Marijuana Law.
TOPIC: Michigan Medical Marijuana Law
- Attorney Matthew Abel
- Attorney Michael Komorn
- State Sen. Mike Kowall, R - White Lake
- Oakland County Commissioner Mike Bosnic, R - Clawson
- J. Van Dyke, National Director American Medical Marijuana Association
- Charles Semchena, Royal Oak City Commissioner
WHERE TO WATCH:
- STATEWIDE WATCH ONLINE: www.cmntv.org/watch
- CMNtv's OAKLAND COUNTY CITIES: Cable Channel 18
- View a List of CMNtv Cities
SPEAK UP, BE HEARD:
- CALL IN WITH YOUR COMMENTS: 248.589.7778
- SEND IN YOUR COMMENTS ONLINE: www.theoaklandpress.com
- JOIN OUR STUDIO AUDIENCE: Doors open at 5pm. Seating is limited. First Come, First Served, No Reservations. Click Here for Driving Directions.
Get a taste of Michigan Town Hall Live @ CMNtv's Video On Demand Department.