Availability: 2-3 meetings/month, each 2-3 hours long & prep time
Southeast Oakland County, Michigan
Site training is mandatory
CMNtv is looking to add freelance video operators to record government meetings. Applicants must have experience mixing & directing live events and meetings, managing multiple tasks (camera control, audio mixing, graphics) simultaneously and maintain a courteous, low-key, professional demeanor with the public and city officials. Meetings are cablecast and streamed live.
Meetings are generally held during evening hours and occur in cities throughout the Southeast Oakland County, Michigan, region. Payment is a flat rate based on length of meeting. You must be available to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the start of each meeting. Additional time prior to meeting for graphics and room setup may be necessary. You will operate under the authority of Executive Director Chris Weagel.
CMNtv is Southeast Michigan's premiere Public Access TV station and community media center. CMNtv serves a consortium of 11 Oakland County communities with low-cost media training, equipment rentals and studio access. CMNtv also provides coverage of local school, sport and civic events with the help of students and its member volunteer crews. CMNtv can be viewed on Comcast & WOW cable channel 18 and online at http://www.cmntv.org. Additionally, CMNtv provides government and commercial video services.
- Meeting Room & Equipment Setup & Tear down
- Updating on-screen graphics
- Robotic camera operation, live mixing, audio monitoring
- DVD archiving
- FTP upload of finished files
- Scheduling of recorded meeting files
- Live production experience with TriCaster
- Live event or meeting direction
- Familiarity with FTP and Dropbox preferred
- Experience with Leightronix Nexus or TelVue HyperCaster preferred
- Flat rate based on meeting length.
- Training sessions paid at separate rate.
Comments are closed.