Resident Members are not charged for reservations. Non-Resident Members do not have access to field equipment check out and must pay fees listed below for facility usage. Fees must be paid in full prior to the start of a reservation block.
Member Equipment & Facility Reservation Fees
|Edit Suite Rental|
|Field Equipment Rental||Free||N/A|
|Premium Camera Rental|
(requires Premium Camera Training)
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Reservations may be made up to two (2) months in advance.
- Members may have only two (2) reservations on record at any time.
- Members may not have back-to-back reservations.
- A single member cannot have more than two (2) Weekend reservations any given month.
- Reservations are Non-Transferable. Member who made the reservation must sign for the equipment and/or be present during a Studio or Edit Suite reservation.
- Studio and Edit Suite reservations include limited CMNtv Staff assistance but they are not to be used for production crew positions.
Field Equipment Check Out Duration
Equipment reserved during the week (Mon-Thurs)
may be kept for 48 hours.
Check Out Day: Monday Return Day: Wednesday
Equipment reserved on Fridays may be kept until Monday
Check Out Day: Friday Return Day: Monday
Depending on equipment availability, Weekend reservations may be picked up the preceding Thursday after 7pm. Please check with staff when making your reservation.
Field Equipment Usage and Conditions
Field equipment must be returned in an organized manner. Cables should be correctly and neatly wrapped, tripod plates attached to tripod heads etc.
Staff will inspect returned equipment. Any equipment that is not returned or returned damaged is the sole responsibility of the member. Repair and/or replacement fees may be assessed as needed.
Facility Reservation Duration
Production Studio and Editing Suites are reserved in blocks of four (4) hours. Even if you do not anticipate using the entire four hours, it will still be available to you and you will be charged any applicable fees.
Facility Usage and Conditions
During evening and Saturday facility reservations, Members must be ready to leave at the end of their four hour block. Staff cannot be expected to stay beyond normal operating hours. Please take time into account and leave yourself at least 30 minutes for clean up and studio breakdown.
Members are expected to leave Production Studios and Editing facilities clean and organized as they found them, ready to be used by the next member.
Commercial Rental policy is currently under development.